About BS Electrical
BS Electrical is a family-run business with over 15 years of experience in the electrical contracting industry, and an exemplary record of customer service. We pride ourselves on the high quality of workmanship we achieve for our clients.
No matter how big or small, every project BS Electrical undertake is approached with the same professionalism, care and attention to detail.
Why Choose BS Electrical?
- Over 15 years experience in the business.
- We carry full public liability and indemnity insurance.
- Excellent reputation and customer service record.
- No job is too big or too small.
- All work can be certified where necessary.
- 24/7 emergency call out service.
- We are ElecSa and ‘Part P’ registered.
What is ‘Part P’?
Part P relates to a specific section of the Building Regulations for England and Wales that covers electrical installations in domestic properties. It provides safety regulations to protect householders, and requires most domestic electrical work to be carried out by government-registered electricians (mainly through self certification schemes such as NICEIC, NAPIT, ELECSA). If your electrician is not registered, the work will be inspected by Building Control officers from the local authority, However, under these regulations, not all work requires Building Control to be notified.